The Sale of Your Home
When you're looking for a specialist to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. My 17 years of local experience and knowledge of the local market will help me provide you with the strategies to ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
- The Local Advantage - Take advantage of my experience in the use of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
- Ready Source of Buyers - With more than 200 potential buyers on hand at any time, I may already have a buyer for your home.
- Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. Your home will gain access to placement on Google, Yahoo, and 900 other real estate websites. Several social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Linked In will also be used to increase knowledge of your home's availability. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- Marketing Campaigns - I will use a Coldwell Banker proprietary tool, CBx, to determine where your buyer is most likely to currently reside and target that area to make potential buyers aware of your home's availability. It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right groups of people to target and make contact with them to drive interest in your home.
- Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides more opportunities to sell your home. All of the transactional details will be handled with care and constant communication by my team and I to ensure the marketing and sale of your home goes smoothly. Open house events will be scheduled to maximize the neighborhood interest. Social media will be used to position your home in the best possible light to obtain the sale.
- Home Listing Syndication - Your home will be advertised on more than 900 real estate websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here